Minimum System Requirements:
License Agreement / Copyright (c) Notices 2019
- By installing and / or using this offered software as well as passing it on to third parties, the user accepts this license agreement.
- The offered versions of the Kiel Real-Time Application Toolkit (KiRAT) are completely free! The user is entitled to use this software and to pass it on to third parties free of charge. The usage in the commercial sector is forbidden.
- This software is provided “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Game for Parkinson Voice Training
The basic idea of this application is to help people with e.g. Parkinson disease by means of training them to speak louder. According to our experiences quite a lot of the Parkinson patients do not speak with enough loudness even if they think they do. Thus, this little game should help them to overcome that problem. A detailed instruction of the game for parkison voice training is given here.
Special application requirement:
- Internal or external sound card required for gaming!
- Some more details on the game can be found here.
- If you are interested in our research on Parkinson speech analysis, please have a look here.
Below you can easily download a binary distribution of the latest game version for Parkinson voice training:
|Available platforms||Release date||KiRAT version||Size||Download|
|Windows (x64)||11.07.2019||3.4.0||240 MByte|